Saturday, September 4, 2010

Conversations....

I love the fact that after having a dinner for two and half hours with Sa, I sill feel that there is so much more to talk about! Went to review a new restaurant in town (Circle) and made the most of it. The great food, great conversation really made wonder about the importance of having a good talk with some one who understands what you are saying. I have always loved yapping away, but there are just so many people with whom I can really be myself and talk of absolutely inane things like saying the day after my birthday that my reflexes are getting slower and getting a grin in return. Understanding is so difficult to find in this blasted world that some times it becomes a small mercy which needs to be thanked for. There is no exchange like ones with people who know you in and out. Another facet is that there is really nothing like having a really good talk to get things out of your system. Inane, trivial, trite or simply ridiculous it’s so much more fun when you know that you have some one to share all of it with! To- conversations, unhindered, cozy and all powerful!

Was at two weddings last week, same muhurtam and two very good friends. How I managed (with the bumper traffic) don’t ask, but had fun…great fun though was a little wistful that the life I have known is changing before my very own eyes. Goodbye long meaningless Sunday brunches, endless wandering on the roads and midnight conversations teetering on the edge of lunacy.

Loved Tiger Hills by Sarita Mandanna- warm, ferocious and frighteningly real, raw even!

4 comments:

Rats said...

Blast you!There is a mention of conversations and lunacy and not me in the context ...humph!

Rats said...

and blast you again, coz that was going to be my blog title this weekend!

Pesto Sauce said...

Engaging conversations are stimulating and fun

me said...

The days of Circles and merry go rounds!
Love the hard work!